Coolock Showroom (Head Office)
Unit 3d Greencastle Parade
Phone number: 01-8674343/8674345
Unit 5 Trim Retail Park
Temp Phone: 087-2576637
Temp Fax: 046-9483946
Trim Warehouse (Collection only)
Unit 2 Scurloughstown Business Park
Phone number: 046-9483943
WHEN BUYING TILES....
- For floor tiles, measure the length and breadth of the
room. For irregular sizes just measure the
perimeter. For wall tiles measure the width and height
of each section to be tiled. Then take these
measurements into us and we will calculate the amount
- Allow about 8-10% extra for waste and mis-calculations.
- If you can't decide which tile you want ask to take home
a sample. It is often best considered at home as it is best
compared with existing colours and ambient light. Most
samples are provided free.
- Shading can vary between batches. Always ensure
the printed code on each box is the same. We never mix
batches unless they have been carefully cross checked.
- Try to buy your tiles as close to the time they
are to be laid. Should you need more from the same
batch, they should be still available! However we
still recommend that you make sure that you buy enough
- Skimping on an extra box of tiles can prove
very awkward and expensive. Always keep a box of spare tiles to allow for possible future
plumbing work/repairs or/and kitchen re-designs etc.
- Floor tiles are graded according to hardness and
wear. As a rough guide, grade 3 is suitable for
domestic, grade four for light commercial (shops, offices
etc.) and grade 5 for heavy traffic areas. Porcelain
tiles are typically grade five and are generally frost proof.
- Allied Tiles is MUCH cheaper for adhesives, grout, trims and seals.